Afrikoin 2014, Cape Town
Afrikoin first launched in 2013 in Nairobi, Kenya aims to be the most innovative digital money and financial technology gathering in Africa tackling key technical, adoption, research and regulatory issues. It also aims to highlight important technology and business trends on the continent.
Savannah Fund, 22Seven and Apis Partners have teamed up to bring you the 2nd AfriKoin in Cape Town in the same all day format on December 4th, the event will coincide with the SuperReturn Africa Investors conference running between December 2-4. We expect this timing to better help expose investors interested in financial services innovation.
- Who should attend: Financial Services Technology (“Fintech””) focused investors, financial institutions, Researchers, innovators including startups and corporates in the Fintech space.
- Date: December 4th 2014 (all day event)
- Location/Venue: 22Seven Offices (60 Hout St, Cape Town)
Afrikoin 2014 Themes
- Drivers African Consumption & Payments; Airtime, Remittance, Mobile Money Linked Products
- New Approaches to Consumer Lending and Savings in Africa
- Cryptocurrency; Real World Applications for Africa
- Opportunities & Challenges of African Banking iin 2020